Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Song for This Season

This is my prayer in the desert

And all that's within me feels dry

This is my prayer in the hunger in me

My God is a God who provides



And this is my prayer in the fire

In weakness or trial or pain

There is a faith proved

Of more worth than gold

So refine me Lord through the flames



And I will bring praise

I will bring praise

No weapon forged against me shall remain



I will rejoice

I will declare

God is my victory and He is here



And this is my prayer in the battle

And triumph is still on it's way

I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ

So firm on His promise I'll stand



All of my life

In every season

You are still God

I have a reason to sing

I have a reason to worship



This is my prayer in the harvest

When favor and providence flow

I know I'm filled to be emptied again

The seed I've received I will sow


-Hillsong

1 comment: