Saturday, May 8, 2010

Vacation Faves

I figured I wouldn't bore you
with 1,000 pics of vacation.
So, I decided to just post one from each day.
If you want to see more, go here and look in my vacation2010 album.

Day 1
Hollywood Studios
Rockin Roller Coaster.
Autumns first coaster. I can't say she liked it :(

Day 2
Animal Kingdom
The Affection Section (petting zoo).
Very cool area where the kids & animals roamed around together.

Day 3
Magic Kingdom
Our little family.
This pic makes it look like we were the only ones there!

Day 4
Travel Day.
BORING.

Day 5
Henderson Pool
We had friends over for our first swim of the summer

And I couldn't leave out our
newest family member.
Easton is obessed with Toy Story.
He even SAYS Toy Story, so if you know him,
you know that's a big deal!
He loves his "Wooey" he got from the Magic Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment