Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Packages Make Me Happy

Matthew 19:14
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
 
Look at this cool package that just arrived at my door.
 
 Our "Audacious Expectation" (thanks Holly Furtick)
this year is to have a set time of family devotion. Life gets busy, but that is no longer an accepable excuse around the Henderson house.
 
Here's to a great year of learning, leading, loving and a little more structure!

2 comments:

  1. I need to check out that book! That's awesome=) We just found a cool family devotion book to do with our kids too. It was written by Phil Joel's wife (from the Newsboys) and has a CD that goes along with it. The kids LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit we haven't started it yet. We're kinda funny about starting on "firsts", so we're gonna start on February 1st. I'll let you know how it is. It looks simple, but will be easy to expand on! Let me know how your devo book goes too. We're always looking for new ones!

    ReplyDelete