Sunday, August 2, 2009

Foto Friday 07.31.09 With Everything - 09 Interns

This weekend we had our '09 interns over for annual intern shin-dig.

We ate shrimp, rice, deer sausage, garlic bread and veggie skewers. A fruit tray with homeade dip was for dessert. (Thanks Jon Locke for trying it despite the cream cheese). I was proud that my fruit tray was devoured. It means they like to eat semi healthy.
The whole dinner was simply yummy!

We swam, played catch phrase and re-enacted some game from "whose line is it anyway".

Then the "talk" came. The theme for this summers internship has been "With Everything".

.... and I would tell you what that talk entailed, except that internship is so amazing
that you have to earn these "talks". Really, they are that good.

(Some time in the near future I will be posting my "Last Lecture" ...
and that's all I'm gonna say about that!)

The picture of the week is our '09 interns.
Crystal Andrews
Jon Andrews
Brandon Churukian
Julie Hagans
Timmy Jackson
Jon Locke
Mark Mahowald
Alex Malave
Kristina Mastro
Nathan Polite
Brent Stephens
Drake Stephens
Amy Wesley

Cory & I are privileged and honored to be a small part of their lives. We pray that we invest in them as much as they invest in us. We also owe great gratitude to our Assistants this year: Rebecca Wesley & Justin Churukian. They truly are our armor bearers.

..."With Everything"

1 comment:

  1. You're so good at this. Kinda ticks me off...but I'm glad for you. :)

    ReplyDelete