Tuesday, August 18, 2009

10 Reasons I Love My Husband

10) He smells good. I don't mean he bathes, I mean he always wears good cologne. Well ... except when he goes all Matthew McConaughey and doesn't wear any deodorant ... that's different.

9) He takes me to Olive Garden regularly despite his "alleged" hatred towards it.

8) He gets along unbelievably well with my family (better than I do sometimes).

7) He grills the most amazing "chicken pods", deer sausage and fresh corn on the cob.

6) He lets me have Tuesday nights to myself every week ... Zumba class, then dinner with the girls!

5) He stops 90% of the time when we see someone whose car is broke down. Lil' old ladies love him.

4) He is awesome at graphic design. I think he should have a business on the side. I even keep a portfolio of all his stuff that gets put to print.

3) He is an amazing Daddy to our children. He raises them according to Ephesians 6:4.

2) If I were a teenager, I'd want him to be my Youth Pastor. He's real, relational and relevant.

1) He knows my flaws, imperfections, and downfalls ... yet loves me the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment