Thursday, April 2, 2015

April Showers .... Bring May Babies ... Maybe

Overloaded yet?
Yeah, me too J
But, let’s make a deal.
I’ll bombard you for the whole month of April.
We get a baby in record time.
And I leave you alone. Deal? Deal!

You know ... except for all the parts where I’m gonna need your help with the diapering and the bathing and sitting of “said baby” from time to time!

(And don’t be fooled, I really won’t leave you alone until baby is in our arms and we have raised all the funds necessary: one way or another!)

So, let's be honest and open with each other. 
Here’s what happening. 
And here’s why my head, and yours, might explode. 
(And if you are simply over seeing our awesome posts, simply get rid of me from all your social media platforms quietly ... so I don’t cry myself to sleep!)

Let's make April HUGE. Here's the details you need to know: 

April 1st – April 30th : 
Shirt Campaign www.bringhomebabyhenderson.bigcartel.com #bringhomebabyhenderson is on the back collar. You want one. Trust me. 

April 11th: 
Twenty Family Yard Sale : 7am-1pm : 2700 Bush River Road, Columbia : Donate your time, muscles or items. We will need help the day before and day of with LOTS of jobs. 

April 15th-16th
Instagram Auction : Follow me at @onejoy : I promise you will WANT to get these items : You have one more week to donate any items from you or your small business : 100% proceeds go to little babe.

April 26th
Mommy & Me Stella & Dot Trunk Show : 5:30-7:30: Pro Photographer and Everything : Ask me if you want an invitation & haven't got one yet : coryandjoy@gmail.com

All Month: 
Scentsy: http://scentsbysavannah.scentsy.us Select Bring Home Baby Henderson : For every $100 ordered, we get $25 PLUS 20% total commission. Come on y'all, make your house smell good AND help us out. 


In May:
There will be a benefit dinner and silent auction. Location, Date, and Time TBA. My peeps are on it. 

Ongoing: 
www.gofundme.com/coryandjoy
Mail donations to: ATTN: Cory Henderson : 2700 Bush River Road, Columbia, SC 29210

No comments:

Post a Comment