Thursday, January 20, 2011

Make Me Smile

I think I'm a pretty simple girl.
Not much fluff.
What you see is what you get.

So when people keep asking what I'd like for my birthday it's hard to think stuff up. So I've been making a list!

Here's how you can put a smile on my face ...

A stockpile supply of this stuff.
It's heavenly!



This one can come be in any form.
Gift card, lunch date, food to go.
You name it, I eat it.


I kinda freaked out and thought I wasn't allowed to wear jeans from this store since I turned 30 last year. I've changed my mind since then. They're my favorite jeans and I'm okay with adding more to my wardrobe! 


My mom has one of these and I realized I NEED one.
I do not enjoy cleaning out my microwave.
The only thing that would be better is if I'd been the one to invent a microwave food cover.
That would be pretty sweet!

Key Words here are: Cinnamon Dolce Latte

But if I wanted to be all fancy and make my own coffee,
I'd have to choose this little mini maker.
I've tasted some friends and it seems like it'd probably be worth the cost. I'm still up in the air about it!


So, there's some ideas.
Since my birthday is tomorrow, this list is probably too late for anyones liking ... but seriously, since when have I ever been on time!

Now, it's your turn. What would be on your
"Make Me Smile" List?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.
This will make me smile too ...

1 comment:

  1. Hope your day was amazing as you are! You are truly the 'joy' of my life! Love you~ Mom

    ReplyDelete